The health and well-being of patients is our top priority. As news of the coronavirus (COVID-19) in our community continues to develop, we are monitoring the situation closely. At this time, Oz Animal Hospital remains open and is operating under regular business hours.
While the CDC and other health authorities have indicated that dogs, cats, and other domestic animals are not considered at risk for contracting COVID-19, we are taking extra precautions to ensure the health and safety of humans within our facilities— notably our clients and staff.
During this difficult time, we have several options available for communicating with and visiting Oz:
- We ask that you call the clinic upon arrival (for an appointment or medication pick-up) and our staff will be able to assist you.
- We are currently offering curbside and drop-off appointments as needed.
- If you need to come inside for your appointment, please call to announce your arrival, and we will meet you outside to escort you directly to your exam room.
- If we meet you outside, our team will bring our own leashes to gather your dog and/or will disinfect carrier handles before we grab them.
- We ask that you limit the number of people to only who is needed to transport your pet to our hospital.
- If your pet requires medical care and you are ill, you must arrange for a healthy & trusted person to transport your pet to our hospital.
- There are no cancellation fees for cancelling or rescheduling! Please just call, text, or email us and we will find a new time for you as needed.
- Call, email, or text us for any NON-URGENT questions, pictures, or videos.
- We appreciate your patience with us during this transition as you may experience longer hold times and delayed response due to higher call volume.
Food & medication can always be ordered through our online store for delivery to your home: https://ozanimalhospital.myvetstoreonline.pharmacy/main.asp?uri=1360&id=1844
We are implementing these precautions so we can continue caring for our patients while protecting the health of our caregivers and other pet owners! Thank you for your understanding.