Beginning March 8th, we have transitioned back to full in person visits! We will be allowing client’s in the exam room with your pet(s). Our lobby is open for medication pickups, specimen drop-offs, and checking in for your appointments. You may choose to remain curbside if you prefer.
Here is what to expect:
- In person appointments can take longer, late arrivals may require re-scheduling.
- You will be greeted by a Client Care Coordinator upon arrival into the hospital. Please approach the desk to be assisted!
- We may ask you to wait in the lobby or outside if the weather is nice, until your exam room is ready.
- All clients MUST wear a face covering at all times while in the building, covering your nose and mouth fully, regardless of vaccination status.
- If you prefer to not wear a mask, we can still see your pet as a curbside appointment.
- Emergency/drop-off appointments will continue to be curbside only. This will be communicated at the time of scheduling.
Why choose us?
As an AAHA Accredited and Certified Cat Friendly hospital we will individualize the care we provide to your pet. We understand that different pets lead very different lives. We invite you to learn more about what makes Oz Animal Hospital unique, and why you should choose us to be your partners in caring for your pets.
Get to know our team.
We’re Proudly AAHA Accredited!
Our commitment to providing excellence in veterinary medicine is reflected in our accreditation with the American Animal Hospital Association. We are accepting new clients, and look forward to meeting you and your pet.
We’re Certified Cat Friendly
The Cat Friendly Practice ® Program was developed to help veterinarians address the unique needs of cats in veterinary practice. This program is leading the movement to make veterinary care less stressful for cats and their caregivers.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Request an appointment online by clicking the button below.