Dear Pet Parent,
The safety of our clients and patients is Oz Animal Hospital’s top priority. We are closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and are taking action based on guidance from public health experts. In order to maintain a safe environment and address client concerns, we are taking measures including:
- Enhanced cleaning protocols. We have increased the frequency of disinfecting the human-touched surfaces in exam rooms, lobby, bathroom, and other public areas within the hospital.
- Additional antibacterial products. We have hand sanitizers (70% alcohol) in every exam room, as well as at the front desk and in our lobby. Sinks with antibacterial soap are located in Exam Rooms 1, 2, 3, and the bathroom.
- Online and phone communication. During business hours we are always accessible via phone, email, text, or the Pet Desk app for any questions you may have about your fur babies.
- Online pharmacy. Our online pharmacy is ready and stocked should you need a food or medication shipped directly to you versus coming into the clinic.
- No hassle appointment changes. Should you wish to self-quarantine and need to reschedule your appointment, just let us know! Feel free to call, text, email, or use the Pet Desk app to reschedule your appointment for a time you feel more comfortable coming in.
We will continue to respond to the latest on COVID 19 with client and patient safety in mind. Please visit our website or Facebook page for further information on our efforts, which we will continually update.